Friday, September 7, 2007

Test


Beginning Latin---


You have now completed successfully the first 5 chapters of our textbook and it is time for the first test. This will be on Thursday 09/13, and it will take about 40 minutes to complete. Log onto Blackboard for a useful practice sheet under course documents (the one I handed in class Thursday). I also suggest that you retake the quizzes and practice on those too, checking your answers against the answer keys. You will find these quizzes also under course documents on BB. I am at your disposal for any questions over the weekend and, of course, throughout the next week. Take care y' all,


EM.

1 comment:

E Pluribus Unum said...

LOL! That cartoon is so wrong!

Professor, before I forget to mention it altogether - I won't be in class on Thursday, September 13th because it's Rosh Hashanah and I'll be in synagogue.

But I will be available to help out Beginning Latin students prepare for the exam on Monday at 3 pm for an hour or so...


~Rachael