Tuesday, September 4, 2007

passive subjunctive

I keep telling people to use the blog, but looks like no one has taken the advice yet.

Ah, well...

I'm taking my own advice and blogging a Latin issue:

I'm working on the passive subjunctives. It's coming along (I think - as with most things in Latin, I won't really get it until I've already gotten it, you know?). I'm confused about how each tense is translated to English in the passive subjunctive though... I'm not seeing a clear explanation of it in the textbook, but maybe I'm missing it.


~Rachael

1 comment:

E Pluribus Unum said...

Rachael!

No matter about the blog; even if one person takes a look and asks a question --and one more sees the answer to than question--it has served its purpose!

Case in point--see the next posting above yours for a complete chart of subjunctive translations. I am bringing a hard copy to the class too. Let me know if it helps.

EM.