Thursday, September 13, 2007

test day

So the test in Latin 1 was today and it was not too bad, no surprises or anything. BUT I started on chapter 7 and I understand it...with my notes...it is going to take me a lot longer to memorize all these new endings and stuff, and it took me double the time it normally does to do the exercises because I was double checking the declensions of the nouns and all. WOW! it is hard but in a good way, a nice little challenge i guess. And I need to talk to a Nursing advisor because I was just taking Latin for fun but someone told me this week that 2 years of foreign language is required to graduate?? I knew that was true for some majors but is it true for all including nursing? anybody know? lol. Guess I will be taking Latin 2 in the spring whether I like it or not :) But of course I will like it.....
-Brandi

1 comment:

Sara C. said...

Wow, it's awesome that you're studying nursing! That's very admirable and interesting. :)

2 years of foreign language?? I don't know about nursing, but for the General University foreign language policy only 2 semesters of 2000 credit hour language or 1 semester of high-level language is the minimum requirement (if you don't test out of the requirement, that is).