Monday, July 2, 2007

welcome summer Latin

Dear all---


As promised in the syllabus, here is a place for you to jot down your thoughts and questions on Latin, and to take heart by reading what students before you have gone through! Use it also to catch up on homework if you are absent, to make announcements, or to share materials about Roman history/ civilization. Lastly, use it as an ongoing course evaluation---let me know if you have any suggestions to make our class better. I have enabled anonymous posting, so that you won't have to worry about 'payback!'. Looking forward to reading your thoughts,


EM.

3 comments:

RaeS said...

A note to all new students from someone who took Latin 1 last Fall: Use this blog! It is a wonderful and invaluable resource, not to mention a source of extra credit points. Trust me, you'll kick yourself at the end of the term if you need those points and haven't taken advantage of the opportunity...

E Pluribus Unum said...

Rachael---

what would I do with out you??!! I wish I had money to get you as my T.A gurl! We have done two entire chapters in two days, and our heads are spinning!!

Do come by the office when you can, and tell Stacey, Olivia, et all. that I can't wait for our dinner or whatever you guys have time for... Much love, EM.

RaeS said...

;D I try... Well, I might be able to help with some studying anyway... I need to keep up with Latin over the summer since I'll be in Latin 3 in the Fall... But still not sure about my schedule. We can talk about it after I get home from vacation. ;D

I bet your heads are spinning! Two chapters in two days!?! Bona dea!

I'll try to stop by your office after I get home, which won't be for several days yet... What are your office hours for the summer?