Monday, July 9, 2007

Hey all! I read about a reunion on Friday, I am working that day, but if you'll be there at night I can come by after work. I work in the mall and I get off at 930pm. I hope I will be able to make it.
Life has been hectic lately. School is out and I work full time. I've decided that I loathe retail and cannot wait for my "real" life to begin.
GREAT UPDATE! I obtained a freelance position with a magazine in the Tampa Bay area and have been promised a permanent position when a graduate. I may possibly receive a senior editor position of some sort and I am really excited! It's a great relief to know I'll have something when I am done with my bachelors degree.
I really like the magazine business. I feel as though I a made for it. I love deadlines, researching, interviewing, brainstorming with great writers... I hope it all works out.
Another great part of my life is being celebrated this weekend. My boyfriend Trey and I are coming up on our 2nd year together and we plan on celebrating on Sunday, our official anniversary. ;) We are going to Beach Comber which is where we had our first date. I'm very fortunate to have such a great man and I am excited about this weekend.
Hope all is well with everyone. I REALLY REALLY HOPE I CAN MAKE IT FRIDAY!!! Let me know what's going on!
Miss you all.
Stacey Bedard

1 comment:

E Pluribus Unum said...

Stacey--

These are indeed wonderful news, on both the job and the boyfriend fronts, so many much-deserved congratulations! We are postponing our reunion until a more convenient time for everyone, but do come by the office to tell me all about your weekend getaway, yes?

EM.