Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Blogathon 2007

At Dr. M's suggestion, I'm going to post this here for the heck of it.

This Saturday I am participating in the Blogathon. The gist of it is bloggers sign up to blog for 24 hours straight to raise money for a charity. I don't want to bring all of the details to this blog, but I am participating in this year's Blogathon because I'm crazy enough to stay up for 24 hours for a good cause. If you want to check out more about the event and about the charity I'm raising money for, check out my Blogathon blog here.

And since I'm advertising that blog here, if you want to be freakin' awesome and sponsor me during the Blogathon, that would be fantastic! All the sponsorship pledges go directly to the charity I choose, so you really are helping out a good cause. Plus, if you're around on Saturday, you can read the blog, leave me comments, etc. :) So please check it out if nothing else.

Thanks!

- Olivia

P.S. - And because Jessica and Dr. M have posted pictures of their kitties (and I know Rachael has in the past too), I want to show off mine. :)




The top picture is of Humphrey, the bottom is of Bogart. I'm convinced they hate me for taking so many pictures of them (hence their expressions).

3 comments:

RaeS said...

Humphrey and Bogart are so cute!!! They've gotten so big! Have they stopped growing yet, do you think?

Good luck on your blogging!

I'm in Virginia, once again (sitting exactly where I was sitting on July 3rd when I made the post about the NASCAR Speedway, if you recall Prof. M). My sister, Lara, is officially in early labor now and contractions could start at any minute... So pretty soon, I will be an aunt! ::does a little dance of joy:: Updates and the first baby pictures will be posted on my own blog, which, if you're interested, you can find by clicking my picture here and following the link at the bottom of my profile page (I think).

E Pluribus Unum said...

Olivia--

I am unforgivable, I totally forgot to log in on Saturday...how did you make it through? Were you bleary eyed and drooling by the end of it??!! Let us know here or e-mail me!

E.

Olivia said...

I made it, but by hour 23 (I stayed up for a total of 25 hours) I could barely type and EVERYTHING made me laugh. It was successful though, and I made some new friends during it, so that's always a plus.

I plan on doing it again next year, but there is no way I am staying up for that long again until next year. I truly appreciate my sleep more now. :)

Olivia