Sunday, April 1, 2007

How about an academic question, yes?

Does anyone have any special techniques or anything to remember the endings for the future and future perfect? I study them, think I know them, and then once I take a quiz on them, the Latin part of my brain must freeze up because I cannot remember the endings. I keep looking at them and writing them out, but they're just not sinking it yet. The imperfect, perfect, and pluperfect took me a while to remember as well, and I swear I'm starting to forget the present!

So yeah, any suggestions? :)

Oh, and happy April Fools' Day. Wikipedia has amusing hoaxes from the past (here). My favorite is still the spaghetti harvesting. And just to plug myself, I wrote an article for the school paper two years ago about today. I'm surprised it's still in the archives online. (here)

Olivia H.

1 comment:

E Pluribus Unum said...

I had no idea the tradition goes that back...thanks Olivia, and keep that paper as CV padding---you never know when you are going to need it and believe it or not, everything counts!