Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Whoops.

All of a sudden, after spending the last few weeks running around like a chicken with her head cut off over her other (now completely useless since i'm not even MAJORING in that anymore) classes, i look up and i got a C on the last test. Whoops. I'm turning over a new leaf, blazing a new path filled with nights at the library and printed out worksheets of latin and all the other stuff which is much more fun than a class should be, because then it give me hope for other classes!

I'm actually liking the future tenses; once you can remember what conjugation which verb is, it all kind of just fits in again, too, just like the other forms.

also, I'm dragging as many people as I can into taking latin, at school and others! it's pretty great getting people into it, because i think they'll enjoy it.

i had something really cool to post now, but i forgot. *sadface*

mia tignor

1 comment:

E Pluribus Unum said...

::hugs::

Also, I've got at least one person who is signing up for Prof. M's Latin 1 class in the fall too. Latin Rules!!

~Rachael