Thursday, March 29, 2007

Not Latin related at all..

So I register April 4. When I register I will be mapping out the end of my undergraduate career. I just realized how quickly this all has gone by and how I am not ready to graduate. I feel like I have so much to learn, I feel very unprepared for the real world. I DON'T WANNA GO!
I love at home now and although I would like to move out again I know I'll cry when I do. I cant imagine moving away from my sister. This whole growing up thing sucks.

3 comments:

E Pluribus Unum said...

Preach it, I still cry every day and it's been 10 years since I moved away from home.

Growing up sux indeed! soooo, in the immortal words of Horace:

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero....

(See, i found a way to relate it to latin....)

Olivia said...

I completely agree! This whole graduating in December stuff is exciting, but terribly depressing. :(

RaeS said...

Aww... ::hugs:: Next semester is my last semester before graduation too. Don't worry! We'll get through it!