Monday, March 26, 2007

I'm going to bust my ***...

After finding out I received my first B on the last Latin exam, I decided to study for my quiz. I studied and just checked my grade to see I've received a 100! I don't usually do too well on my quizzes, but I figure if I try really hard, do well on my quizzes from here on out, get my extra credit, and get high A's on my next tests I still have a shot at an A. ugh, anyway I just wanted to vent because I was feeling crappy about my B.

On a random note-Today I realized that I become defensive when people refer to Latin as a "dead language." This concept of something from history that has evolved into other languages and shapes the way we communicate is some how deceased seems silly. But what do I know...I just got an 81 on my exam. :/

Got to sleep and get ready for a loooong day tomorrow.
**STACEY BEDARD**

NIGHT ALL

4 comments:

Olivia said...

You + me + next test = hardcore studying.

Don't worry, you'll rock. And we'll rock on all of Vince's stuff tomorrow. :)

Olivia

E Pluribus Unum said...

Yes, yes, we will all study together for the next test.

~Rachael

E Pluribus Unum said...

Yes, do study as a group, these always help. Stacey, I particularly appreciate your comment about Latin NOT being a dead language!! Isn't this the most inane word to describe the mother of (almost) all European languages?! Keep at it girls, only a month left from this very day!

EM.

RaeS said...

one month left... that's a scary thought...