Monday, March 12, 2007

MORE LATIN! ha!

Wossup!!! haha... I am at FSU right now, on a missions trip actually from my church at USF... were just helping out another church up here- its been awesome so far!! Man, how I wish people are open to things- its a battle, let me tell ya!
Anyways- I get my quote of the day in my email, and guess whose quote I just got? None other than our good friend QUINTUS HORATIUS FLACCUS!!! hahaha... Man, I read that and I was like, thats my man Quintus... hehehe... anyways it was just cool- I kinda guessed it was about woods and waves (accusatives right? hehe) but the rest I had to look up...
Just thought Id let you all know!
Peace!
Jeremy Y

He paints a dolphin in the woods, a boar in the waves.
[Lat., Delphinum sylvis appingit, fluctibus aprum.]
~Horace (Quintus Horatius Flaccus), Ars Poetica (XXX)~

4 comments:

RaeS said...

That's really cool, Jeremy!

Primus said...

Jeremy-

I am really glad for your news, but YOU ARE HOGGING THE ENTIRE BLOG AGAIN IN YOUR ACCOUNT. Please make it go away because I cannot sign with our regular class address and pswd

Primus said...

k

E Pluribus Unum said...

seems to be working now...

~Rachael