Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Trial And Error

So, once again its time to do the weekly Latin Online Lab. This week its mostly about the Dative case, yay more cases. :) I'm afraid to admit the hardest part about Latin 1 so far is the case system. It was not so bad when it was just once case or two cases to deal with, but with all of them stacked together it gets rather confusing. I'm trying my hardest to get the cases learned and under control, anyone have any tips or suggestions to share that may make getting the crazy cases straight?

Semper, Candis B.

2 comments:

E Pluribus Unum said...

Candis,

my comment is a little belated, but I just wanted to say that I am already seeing a great improvement in everyone and a settling down of all the grammar you have learned during the semester. You are right that the case system is the hardest part of it, but thank goodness the worst (third declension) is behind us already. I promise you all fun and games in the second semester (Rachael, Veterans, keep quiet!!)

EM.

E Pluribus Unum said...

LOL, Oh my...I wonder if I should be worrying already. :) Looking forward to the next semester and beyond.

Candis B.