Friday, May 1, 2009

Final thoughts for this term...

And what a difficult term it has been! I had a hard time of it this term, keeping up with all the new material. I think I've managed to pick up on most things now, and even further grasp the concepts that I was having problems with. As I sit here writing this, I'm thinking of ways to stay up to date with Latin. I've collected the worksheets for the various chapters from the online folders, and even have in my possession now a Wheelock's Latin workbook. I'm also grateful to those who are sharing their information on other sources of material. I am sure that they will come in handy as the summer moves on. I am hoping to get a copy of the book for the Latin 3 course at some point, even if it is just to get a head start on making note cards. I hope everyone has a great summer, and for those of you heading into Latin 3, see you in the fall!!

Semper,
Candis B.

No comments: