Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Very Helpful

Hello everyone! It's the start of a new semester which means new and exciting things in Latin. Being the dork that I am I found an awesome verb conjugation site. I am not sure if you all have heard of it but it's called Verbix. I found it extremely helpful for those really weird and frustrating verbs like esse, posse, ferre, etc. It gives a complete chart of the fully conjugated verb in every tense, mood, etc. It even gives gerunds and participles. I'm pasting the info below. I hope you find it as helpful as I do!\\

Verbix:

http://www.verbix.com/languages/latin.shtml


Anne

2 comments:

E Pluribus Unum said...

Thank you Anne! It's a really great site---I checked it and it's virtually full proof.

Keep them coming!

EM.

RaeS said...

Oh! That's useful! Thanks, Anne! ;D