Saturday, December 15, 2007

Ultima Verba


Thank you all for a wonderful semester---I learned as much as you did, and I cannot wait to come back and do it all over again next semester!

Gotta go---I will be in Greece from 12/17 to 01/06, but I will check e-mail at least once daily; if you have any questions that can be answered quickly over e-mail don't hesitate to write; if you need something more elaborate, for which I will have to do research in my archives, it will have to wait until January.

Valete Carissimae Carisssimique!!!

Magistra Vestra

2 comments:

E Pluribus Unum said...

I hope you have a safe trip and a great break!


-A.

RaeS said...

WooHoo!! I'm graduated!!! For real!! I just got the first chance to check my final grades in Oasis and I passed everything... okay, so I barely passed Latin 3 apparently, but I passed, so I get my BA! OMG! I'm freaking out!! *hugs for everyone*

Will be working on Latin later during the break. Right now I have presents to go track down because they need wrapping...

Oh, Prof. M! Take pictures in Greece if you get a chance! We'll want to see them at the get-together. Have fun and enjoy the break from school!