Monday, December 3, 2007

Latin Get-Together Details

As per Prof. M's request, I'm attempting to organize a get-together.

When: Friday, December 7th at 1pm
Where: Ciccio & Tony's, located at 16019 Tampa Palms Blvd W. Tampa, FL 33647 if you'd like to mapquest it. It is not at all hard to find, don't worry...

I guess if Prof. M would like to, like last time, for people who need rides from school, we could meet at 12:30 at her office in Cooper. Would this be alright?

Please, RSVP if you can.

I hope to see many of you there!


~Rachael

2 comments:

E Pluribus Unum said...

I am in, with bells on! Come one and all @ my office this coming Friday at 12.30 pm. I can take up to four, five if you squeeze!

Rachael, if you come to Latin I also do let the kids know, since most don't check the blog. I don't want to do it myself in case it sounds more like an expectation rather than an invite.

And thank you SO MUCH for putting this together---you' re the fairy god mother of this little electronic universe! I am glad you like that song, it's just so...stylish isn't it?

Vestra, in aevum aevi,

EM.

RaeS said...

Very stylish, yes!

You're welcome. It's my pleasure to do it... I know that Mia will be coming and Stacey B. will as well if she can arrange it with her work... There will be a few from Latin 3 including myself. Katie from Latin 1 will come if she doesn't have to drive back home on Friday. I haven't heard from anyone else yet. I know poor Olivia is very busy with school this week, but I'm sure she'll come if she is able.

Unfortunately, I won't make it to Latin 1 tomorrow. Since our class was cancelled I made arrangements to have the oil changed in my car and I also need to have a few fuses replaced, so I won't have my car until sometime in the middle of the afternoon at the earliest. But I'll e-mail the few in the class that I know and ask if they would make an announcement...