Monday, January 28, 2008

OMG! O.O

I have to share this... I was just getting ready to finish up my Latin homework for tomorrow and checked my e-mail one last time. Sitting there waiting for me was a comment for my own blog, pertaining to this post.

In that post, I figured out the Latin exorcism rituals that they use a lot of the time in Supernatural and I attempted to translate them after completing Latin 2 last Spring. Now, I know some of the translation is wrong, but I'm pretty sure the Latin transcription I constructed is correct. Anyway, so I got this comment:

"Hi there! I'm Keith R.A. DeCandido, author of the Supernatural novel Nevermore, and I just wanted you to know that this post was IMMENSELY helpful in the writing of a particular scene in my upcoming second Supernatural novel Bone Key. Your name and blog URL are in the acknowledgments and everything. Thanks much!"


I don't know if this guy is serious or totally bs-ing me, but if he is... I'm just... totally blown away. *squeals*

~Rachael

2 comments:

E Pluribus Unum said...

Lol, that is so cool!

-Anne

RaeS said...

::nods:: I'm so excited about it!