Friday, February 16, 2007

Studete Linguam Latinam, Habeteque Bonam Fortunam!

...and, for the gazillionth time, send all questions/comments about the test to the blog. I will be checking it often throughout the weekend.

And, Jeremy, don't worry, I know you' re not being obsequious--you' ve aced every single quizz, so you hardly need that kind of thing... I am just surprised that my getting overwhelmed by your English and your jokes and my own joy with Latin passes as a a collective good mood. Sure, whatever works!

Btw, check out something that I got published on NPR about what Latin and our class means to me. Here it is, in case you think I am making stuff up... Igitur, carissimi puellae puerique, mox inter nos videmus. Valete omnes,

EM.

http://www.thisibelieve.org/dsp_ShowEssay.php?lastname=Manolaraki&uid=23768&start=0

3 comments:

Olivia said...

I wasn't able to open the link. It prompted me for a username and password. :/

Olivia

E Pluribus Unum said...

I got the same message when I clicked the hyperlink, but then I did some searching and found it. Maybe this one will work... essay

~Rachael

E Pluribus Unum said...

I can't see how any of us could forget you, Prof. M.