Monday, February 19, 2007

So that was a heck of a test...

Not that I was surprised by the material, I just thought I would be more confident at the end. The verb conjugations were time consuming, so I'm hoping I didn't rush through. Professor M., please don't think any less of me when you see my noun and adjective declensions. I have a feeling they were pretty horrid. But hey, I figured out my studying weakness this time around and hope to not repeat that mistake on the tests to follow. I hope everyone did well.

I'm off to go take some cold medicine. What in the world is going around that everyone is getting sick from?

Olivia H.

3 comments:

E Pluribus Unum said...

Olivia!

I must have read a different test than what u r talking about! You' re in the triple digits, girl, and everyone did very well. Turn to BB in an hour or so for the grades.

EM.

E Pluribus Unum said...

Me again, with a question. Do you guys see the Average score for all users when you check in your own personal grade in the grade book? Here is what I see when I look at each student's individual grade (Justin, I have used you as an example because u were first on the gradebook, but w/o quoting your grade):


User Name Justin Aquila (jaquila)
Item Name Test # 1 (Exam)
Item Date Feb 16, 2007
Average Score for All Users 84.7
Points Possible 100
Weight 0

Anyway, I just wanted to say that the average for this first quiz was *very* good, and I am very satisfied with the good work you guys are doing. I will see you tomorrow,

EM.

Olivia said...

Whoa, again, I really need to stop second-guessing myself. Is this common with Latin? Aaah, I'm driving myself to an early grave.

And I see the average score.

Olivia H.