Monday, October 13, 2008

"Silly Latin"

So, I was trying to remember from yester years how to translate 'visne'...so I googled 'visne latin' and I found this cute web page entitled, "silly latin." Please take a look at it. Its basically cute Latin phrases. For the extreme Latin students out there, I'm sure you'll find it wonderful. For us Intermediates who just learned subjunctives, take a look at the Useful Curses section...I found it hilarious! I hope you like it : )

http://www.ealasaid.com/quotes/latinsil.html

Semper, C.Danielle G.

4 comments:

E Pluribus Unum said...

This is probably one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time! I love the "threats" section!

Anne

E Pluribus Unum said...

Yes, this is lovly! Thank you Danielle!

E.

E Pluribus Unum said...

Oh, and check also this site out, which was sent to me by Dr. L from History. It is so funny, and the Latin is completely correct!

http://www.columbia.edu/cu/augustine/arch/omnibus.html

E Pluribus Unum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.