Sunday, April 6, 2008

So... I went to EyeCon in Orlando this weekend... the whole weekend... I was smart and got my homework done beforehand 'cause there is no way it could be done now. I am floating on a cloud of fangirl joy. It was awesome. I love this show. Jared Padalecki has the exorcism memorized and said it for us (and someone has already posted it to YouTube). I screamed... I think... I know I was leaning against a wall, both to steady my camera and so I didn't fall down from the pretteh. Check it out:



~Rachael

Addendum - I told you I love Supernatural... Also, I think I'm getting sick. I hope it's just allergies and the weather. But we'll see after a good night's sleep...

Addendum the second (04/08/08) - Yes, I'm certainly sick. It started with dizziness and has now progressed to more flu-like symptoms. I have been unable to do anything since yesterday afternoon because if I look down to focus on a book, the room starts spinning around so much I have to tilt my head back and close my eyes for several minutes to make it stop. I hope it gets better soon 'cause this is not fun.

No comments: