Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Caligula - The Video Game

I want to preface this with a minor warning that this flash game is wrong on so many levels and is not for the weak of stomach or easily offended.

When watching "Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law" last night on Cartoon Network, there was a small snippet of the show in which a prosecuting attorney wanted to quote poetry in his closing arguments; can you guess which poet he chose? That's right! Quintus! Our little Quintus from the Latin textbooks! I was very amused and wanted to search out that clip to share here.

Unfortunately the Adult Swim website distracted me from this clip search with one of it's new games: Viva Caligula. You play as Caligula, running around the various areas of Rome killing Roman citizens with weapons you collect along the way. It's.... unusual and fun. If you're interested in checking it out, here's a link:

Viva Caligula Game

I am going to resume my search for the Harvey Birdman clip... after I beat this game a few times... :)

*** Side Note: While some of my posts here may indicate otherwise, I actually am not a crazy, sicko person. ***

~ Sara C. ~

No comments: