Thursday, May 3, 2007

Come ooooon Latin Final

So... I am so ready for this final. I'm actually looking forward to taking it and acing that thing! :) I'm really itching to know my grade average thus far. I'm a little worried, because I worry about everything, but I've been in class, done my quizzes, participated (bc I love it), blogged...I should probably stop stressing so much.
Guys, I can't believe I will not be taking Latin anymore. I'm really going to miss this class. I've made such good friends and Prof M. is hands down the best teacher I've ever had. I feel like I've made bonds with people that won't fade when the semester ends and this summer when Prof M finds me in her suitcase on the way home to Greece (Because I must go and thats the only way that seem affordable)we'll have to conjugate some verbs on the plane for old time sake. :) All joking aside, I wish I would have started studying Latin sooner in my college career and been able to take all 4 semesters. My goal is to keep up with it even though I'm not in class next semester. Maybe I can be Prof M.'s TA... ;)
anyway, tomorrow is going to be a great day,even for a final. :) Going to return to studying before I make myself cry...I'm such a baby. :)

Stacey Bedard

No comments: