Sunday, September 7, 2008

Latin Sudy Group


Hi everybody! I was wondering if any of y'all would want to start a study group for Latin? Maybe once a week, or even just whenever we can work our schedules out to meet up? I definitely think it would help us all out. Besides, it gets kinda lonely studying Latin by oneself, lol. :)Shannon



(PS from EM: Shannon, I took the liberty of copying your e-mail to the blog, so that the 004 section could see it too. Let me know if it works out, I think that a study group is a great idea for all classes and esp. for Latin.


BTW, the picture is from the closing ceremonies of the recent Olympics---boy, these people certainly showed the world what a group project is all about! I hope you guys get to be as tight and coordinated!).

1 comment:

RaeS said...

As a former Latin student, I can tell you all from experience: Study groups are invaluable! I highly recommend getting together to study Latin, especially on difficult points of grammar and before tests. It makes the time go quicker and fellow students are usually pretty good at clarifying points that might be fuzzy to some.