Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Okay, please forgive me for the non-Latin post... but... 'Tis Halloween... And I know the Romans didn't celebrate Halloween... but those further north in Europe celebrated some kind of older version of it... and it is Halloween tonight, so... I have to celebrate some how, and I found a Supernatural video set to "Thriller" for the occasion...



It's better than scaring y'all with "Ghost Hunters" video clips with actual ghosts in actual haunted places, right? 'Cause the "Ghost Hunters" Live Investigation of the Waverly Hills Sanitorium (where 64,000+ TB patients died over the course of about 50 years) on the Sci-Fi Channel is what I'll be watching tonight, while studying for Latin and baking Halloween cookies...

Happy Halloween, everyone!!!

~Rachael

No comments: