Thursday, August 23, 2007

So...?

Am I the only one who is kinda-sorta freaking out that classes start on Monday? ... 'Cause I am... I'm excited about it 'cause we're all going to see each other again, but freaking 'cause I don't think I'm ready for my last undergraduate semester... It feels like I have so much to do before Monday, but in reality, it's not that much. I'm getting my hair cut on Sunday (say goodbye to the super-long hair!), I'm picking up my parking pass tomorrow, and I should get my Latin 3 text in the mail very soon (I hope!).

And to make things slightly worse, I was just trying to remember simple things in Latin and I'm only remembering little bits and pieces... Methinks I need to get out last year's text books and review this weekend... possibly, a lot!

Still, can't wait to see you all on Monday! Enjoy the weekend!


~Rachael

2 comments:

E Pluribus Unum said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachael, don't do it!! Don't cut that hair, I will give you a D- if you do!!! Ya heard me?!!!

Seriously now, don't worry about catching up with Latin I& II. We are spending the first couple of meetings reviewing the grammar, so you will be up to speed in no time...Latin is like a bicycle (more like a 2007 Yamaha Virago 250 (>sigh...too expensive), but for the sake of the metaphor!).

Can't wait to see you all on Monday!

EM.

RaeS said...

:D LOL! Sorry, professor, it's happening Sunday. But thank you, I'm glad you like it. Everyone has been telling me not to do it, but I really need to. It's driving me crazy and I'm starting to hate it. And I'm going to donate it to Locks of Love, so it won't go to waste. But don't worry... Since it's hair, it will grow back.

I'm glad that we will be reviewing a little bit.

And, ohhhh, those bikes are preeeetttyyy... Never ridden one, but I melt into a puddle for chrome on just about anything. It's shiney...