Saturday, August 25, 2007

hi

I do not want to go to school. I've been working my butt off since the end of last semester and I just don't feel like I have to energy to do this one more time. I don't want to fight for parking spots, find my new classroom, meet my new teachers, meet new people I'll never see again...I'm over USF and I just need to get this semester over with.
I do want to continue my education, but not at this point on time. I'm going to try to get into the Mass Com graduate program next fall..but in the spring and summer semesters...I'm not dealing with it.
I need to move. As my livejournal friends know, things at home are horrible and I need to graduate and move on. ASAP! I want to live alone but I may not be able to afford it for a while...we'll see..
UGH, such a sad entry..well life hasn't been so hot lately and that's the long and the short of it.
Hope you guys are looking forward to school more than I am. :)
Stacey Bedard

2 comments:

RaeS said...

We miss you too, Stacey. I hope things get better soon. ::hugs::

E Pluribus Unum said...

Stacey--

I do understand the feeling of being fed up with school, and needing a break. I think it is important that you do take it, so that when you return you will be energized and refreshed...I do not know the home stuff, but I would love to see you and talk about anything you want; I am at the office pretty much every day, so either drop by or send me a mail so that I will be waiting for you. I will miss you very much from class, so please do stay in touch at least on the blog, ok?

EM.