Saturday, May 17, 2008

Supernatural Season Finale...

There was Latin in the Supernatural Season Finale, which aired this past Thursday night. I made a video of those clips to share. They did three rituals: finding the location of demon, summoning a demon and making holy water. I was a happy girl. LOL!



There's something wrong with YouTube right now, and it doesn't seem to want to show embedded videos. I don't know why, but it seems to be across the board and not just me, although it could be my computer. So if it doesn't show up above here, you can click through to the YouTube page here.

There was a lot of other uses of Latin in this season of Supernatural that I never made videos of... I wanted to, but it takes so long to do it on my computer, and I was so busy, you know... I'll probably get to making those over the summer, but I may or may not subject y'all to them. :D It depends on what else I come up with to post about here. After all, I must keep in touch.

I hope everyone is having fun with whatever you're doing now, and that you'll post about it every now and then.

Since school let out, I've been helping my parents pick things out for our cabin in Virginia. Construction is almost completed and by this time next month, we'll be moving things in. I've also been very busy with my vegetable garden and work around the house. If you want to, you can keep up with these things in greater detail (there are pictures!) at my own blog.

I miss you all!

~Rachael

2 comments:

E Pluribus Unum said...

Those blueberry muffins are a work of art!

I am so glad that you are doing well---I have been busy with family things too, but life got infinitely better this summer because we installed airconditining at my home (after three years of me telling my parents that air condition is not the devil but the best thing in the world). I miss you all and I cannot wait to see as many as I can over the summer.

Eleni

RaeS said...

Thank you, Professor! I miss you too! :D We still have tons of blueberries. I'm making a pie today. There will be pictures and a recipe at my blog later...

How nice to have air-conditioning! I couldn't live with out it... at least, not easily. Is it as hot in Iraklion in the summer as it is in Tampa? If you get any good pictures of your trip, I hope that you'll share them.