Monday, June 4, 2007

reunion?

Hey everyone!

I don't know how many people check the blog anymore other than Stacey, Prof. M and I, but over on Facebook we've got a group called "Latin Symposium - USF." I've asked about whether or not Bennigan's is good for everybody else, if lunch or dinner is better, and about possible reunion dates there and I'm trying to coordinate between here and there. Olivia says that Fridays are the best day of the week for her. In the last month, no one else has responded.

So I know my schedule for the first half of July now, and the only Friday that I'm not out of town or taking care of a family commitment through the 17th is Friday, July 13th. Does that work for anyone else? After the 17th, my schedule is up in the air right now.

~Rachael

3 comments:

E Pluribus Unum said...

Dearest Rachael, et alii--

I have been having connection problems here, and haven't checked the blog for a while now. I will be back in town June 27, and then all days are good for our reunion. Can I be part of the myspace thang too, or is it student only? You will have to show me when I come back (I am so internet challenged!). I am well here, moma's food is great, the sea divine (and no sharks like in Florida!), so all is good with the world. I have missed you all, let's get together soon, ok?

E.

RaeS said...

That's too bad about your connection problems, but it's wonderful that you're having such a nice time! ;D

The group is on Facebook, not MySpace. I'm not sure if professors can join Facebook or not... I think you can. It's http://www.facebook.com . You have to register for an account, and then the group name is "Latin Symposium - USF". You just enter that in the search field on the left-hand side of the screen near the top.

E Pluribus Unum said...

Come on Myspace!! haha You'll be addicted at first Prof. M!!
July 13 then? I can ask for that day off. We are planning for a lunch, correct? Let me know for sure so I can ask off.
Stacey