Friday, June 1, 2007

checking in...

Hey all! Just checking in... been very busy this week getting to the late-spring cleaning. The house is very nearly spic and span. To anyone else, it would look mostly clean now, but I'm still finding cobwebs and dust bunnies that are hiding here and there... And my room, dusty as it is, is going to need to be dusted and vacuumed everyday for about another week before the haze goes away... Could this be why my allergies are so bad right now? I'm thinking - yes... Thank goodness for summer vacation or else I'd never get stuff like this done...

I was checking my e-mail a little while ago and I got the monthly Berroco Yarn newsletter (yeah... it's a knitting thing...) I don't generally like their yarn because it's expensive and very novelty, but occasionally they have interesting patterns. But this time I found this yarn. It's called "Boho"! ;D Thought people might enjoy that...

Love and hugs to everyone!
~Rachael

No comments: